WHY DO IT?
1. Step back and do a CSI on your business. A Culinary Scene Investigation.
2. Start at the back door and investigate forensically to the front door.
3. Discuss in private with like minded entrepreneurs who are walking the same road.
4. Practical, instantly applicable solutions.
5. There is 40% Funding available from The National Organic Training Skillnet.
1 day 9.00-5.00pm
Please Note: As workshops are interactive and involve discussion, breakout room activities and debate;
Places are limited to 12 participants.
This course will take place on October 18th and again on November 22nd.
Preston House, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois
Whether you have been in the Food Service Business for 6 months, 6 years or 16 years, it is always a good time to take time out and look to the future while learning from the past.
How to make immediate changes in your business which will save money and increase turnover.
How to get to the root causes of challenges in the business.
How to be as efficient in business as possible.
How to identify bottlenecks in the business and remove same.
How to find the root cause of business challenges and have a plan for implementing practical solutions.
An analysis of the business from the back door to front
Kitchen Operations Management
Front of House Operations Management
Maximising Cash Contributions
What is Working - What is Not
A 'to do' list of practical steps by which to improve business operations and grow the business.
All course materials in hard copy in course folder.
All workshop materials,
Tea/ Coffee breaks and a light lunch is included.
There is up to 40% funding available on all our courses to eligible candidates from the National Organic Training Skillnet. Contact NOTS at firstname.lastname@example.org