• What is Lean?
• Which tools can be used in a practical way in hospitality?
• Problem Definition – defining the exact problem
• Root Cause Analysis- get to the root cause rather than jumping to early conclusions
• The Spaghetti Diagram- examine work flow to increase efficiency
• The Visual Workplace – using visual cues to prompt actions
• 5 S – Continuous improvement
1 Full Day Workshop Online
9.00am – 1.00pm
'Skillnet funding may be available to Irish companies and residents who fulfill the eligibility requirements. Please contact the National Organic Training Skillnet by emailing email@example.com or go to www.nots.ie for further information.
Online via Zoom
Anyone who would like to trim waste across the business, remove bottlenecks in operations, create a more organised workspace and introduce a
mindset where everyone understands the importance of order and efficiency.
How using Lean Tools can improve efficiency and cut costs in your business.
How to use three specific lean tools.
One full day online course - 9.00am - 5.00pm with breaks for coffee and lunch.