WHY DO THIS COURSE?
1. Learn why your current menu is not working hard enough for your business.
2. Learn how to design the menu yourself so that it improves your bottom line profits.
3. Learn why it's not about being pretty, it's about being profitable.
4. Learn the common mistakes in menu design.
5. There is 40% Funding from the National Organic Training Skillnet
One Day - 9.00am -5.00pm
Workshop number limited to 12 participants.
This course will run on October 26th and again on November 9th, 2023.
onsite at Preston House, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois
Anyone in the food service industry who needs to make the menu work harder.
Anyone who needs to increase sales of high margin items through the use of Menu Psychology.
Anyone who needs to discover why your menu may not be doing its job of increasing your bottom line.
How to use Menu Psychology to design a profit making menu.
The classic 'mistakes' that are made when designing menus.
Why it's not about a pretty menu.
How to use Menu Engineering information to optimise profits
Where to position items on the menu so that your business sells dishes with high margin return.
How others perceive your menu.
How, when and why to use colour.
What types of font work best.
What your menu is telling your customers about your business.
You will have the opportunity to have your own menu analysed and edited in real time in the workshop.
Clear, practical tools to use when designing your menus to maximise bottom line profits.
Workshop notes, workbook, tea/coffee breaks, light lunch.