• The difference between menu planning and design
• How to use design to sell high margin items
• Use design to influence customer choices
• Why it’s critical to design a menu for profit not for pretty
• Use menu psychology to optimise profitability from the menu
• The common mistakes made in designing menus
Increase customer average spend.
One Day - 10.00am - 4.30pm
Workshop number limited to 10 participants.
Please note: As workshops are interactive and involve discussion, breakout room activities and debate, cameras must be on at all times during the online workshop. It will not be possible to attend without a working camera.
October 20th, or November 24th
Online via Zoom
Anyone in the food service industry who needs the menu to work harder and make the business more money.
How to use Menu Psychology to design a profit making menu.
The classic 'mistakes' that are made when designing menus.
Why it's not about a pretty menu.
Where to position items on the menu so that your business sells dishes with high margin return.
How others perceive your menu.
How, when and why to use colour.
What types of font work best.
What your menu is telling your customers about your business.
You will have the opportunity to have your own menu analysed and edited in real time in the workshop.
Clear, practical tools to use when designing your menus to maximise bottom line profits.
Online workshop - 10.00am to 4.30pm