• Why Covid has turned menu planning upside down.
• How to save money, time, labour, resources through correct menu planning.
• Why menu planning is the most crucial part of your food and beverage operation.
• Why the menu has a domino effect on every area of your business.
• How to use menu planning to minimise food waste.
• How to identify bottlenecks and eliminate same.
• How to use menu planning to maximise your current (however scarce) resources.
• The common mistakes in menu planning.
1 Full Day Workshop Online: 10.00am - 4.30pm
Places strictly limited to 10 participants.
Please note: As workshops are interactive and involve discussion, breakout room activities and debate, cameras must be on at all times during the online workshop. It will not be possible to attend without a working camera.
Online via Zoom - 10.00am - 4.30pm
Breaks for coffee, lunch.
'Skillnet funding may be available to Irish companies and residents who fulfill the eligibility requirement. Please contact the National Organic Training Skillnet by emailing email@example.com or go to www.nots.ie for more information.
Online via Zoom
Anyone who is planning menus for restaurants, pubs, cafes, coffeeshops.
The difference between menu planning and menu design.
How to approach menu planning in a logical, clear headed way.
Why the time taken to plan a menu correctly will yield better bottom line profits and a leaner operation.
How to avoid waste with clever menu planning.
How to avoid planning waste into the menu
How to save money on ingredients, labour and time.
How bad menu planning can create bottlenecks and how to avoid these.
The tools to plan menus which work best for your business and not only protect the bottomline but increase it.
Online tuition and workshop summary notes.