WHY DO IT?
1. You learn that it doesn't cost a fortune to save a fortune.
2. Small incremental changes make long term big savings.
3. Change the mindset in your business and identify small changes every day.
4. Small changes encourage rather than discourage change.
5. There is 40% Funding from The National Organic Training Skillnet.
Preston House - Abbeyleix, Co. Laois
Any business owner who would like to save money by identifying waste and eliminating it across the business.
Any business owner who wants to improve bottom line profits with simple changes.
Business Wastes come in many guises. We examine the following and their impacts on your business bottom line.
How each of these wastes is costing the business money.
How to make instant savings
• Reduce kitchen costs.
• Why food waste happens
• The source of food waste
• Why food waste is not inevitable
• How to PREVENT food waste - specific systems.
• How to get buy in from the team
• Why ‘empty plates’ are the ‘holy grail’
• How small wastes can have big impacts
A practical plan to save money by eliminating wastes across the business.
Practical tools and systems to minimise all types of waste across the business.
tea/ coffee breaks/ light lunch.
There is up to 40% funding available on our courses for eligible candidates from the National Organic Training Skillnet. Contact NOTS at firstname.lastname@example.org 0719640688.