• How to make instant savings
• Reduce kitchen costs.
• Why food waste happens
• The source of food waste
• Why food waste is not inevitable
• How to minimise/ eliminate food waste
• How to get buy in from the team
• Why ‘empty plates’ are the ‘holy grail’
• What systems are needed to prevent/ manage and eliminate food waste
Coffee break at 11.15am.
Workshop number limited to 10 participants.
Online via Zoom
Anyone who works with food preparation and planning menus in food service.
How to avoid as much food waste as possible.
That food waste is not inevitable.
That food waste can be unwittingly planned into a menu.
That food waste is literally eating away your bottom line profits.
The tools to minimise food waste
Four hours online tuition and notes
Please note: As the workshop is interactive and includes discussion, debate and breakout room activities, it is a requirement that cameras be on at all times during the workshop. It will not be possible to attend without a working camera.